Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Olympics Artwork

Screenshot 2016-09-22 at 9.58.05 AM.pngThis is me and my olympics art work. At the back of me is my tessellations, we had to use triangles, squares and hexagons, I measured up a triangle sides that were 3.8 cm to make a hexagon. But I used hexagons and triangles because those shapes (polygons) fit each other. (But if it has a gaps in it that means it’s not a tessellation).

When I had to choose a picture in google, I had nothing because everyone choose the good ones. So I choose this on because he had a medal on his neck. When I look at my medal, it felt like it’s was me, God choose me, I was the one.

Also their are speech bubbles and the thought bubbles, speech bubbles are the similes and the thought bubbles are the metaphors.

In the border are the 3 values Friendship, Respect and Excellence, also the medals, they are bronze, silver and gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment