Equipment that you will need
1.Gather all your equipment together to get started.
2. Measure 10 strips of paper 1 cm wide and 30 cm long.
3. Now cut out the 10 strips of the paper.
4. Now place the 5 strips on the mat next to each other about 2 cm apart.
5. Grab the strips and start weaving.
6. Repeat step 5 using the 4 strips remaining.
7. When step 6 is completed carefully push the strips closer together until they meet and the inside makes a square.
8. Sellotape each corner to help keep the strips in place.
9. To make the sides of the box fold the outside stirps back over the base.
10. Cut out the 4 strips that are 24 cm long and 1 cm wide.
11. Take one strips sure you fold over any stirps sticking up the tape it down.
trip and fold it into 4 quarters.
12. With the same strip weave it thourgh the 4 sides.
13. Sellotape the corner to keep the strips in place.
14. Repeat step 12 and 13 for the 3 remaining strips.